Wednesday, January 18, 2006

cycle #0020 (Day 4- 09:00)

Sleep/Wake: Hmmm.. no good! I remember waking up at 4:30, but not making myself get out of bed... of course, you know the rest. :( Woke up on my own a bit after 9am. That's a pretty long sleep period. At dinner last night Wayne made the comment a doctor had told him to set his alarm for 5 hours from when he went to bed. Actually, I'd PREFER to spend 5 hours asleep at one time, than to spend 3 hours asleep spread out over 6 times a day. Maybe I'll try that if I can't get my body through this adjustment. I think I'm going to try to give my body even MORE chances to get it's required REM in quick naps... this means temporarily trying 2 hour cycles all day until it locks in.

Food:

Activities:
  • Watch more "Dracula"
  • Adding music to my Pandora playlist (this IS included in my regular sites), email with friends
  • No comments: