Monday, January 16, 2006

cycle #0012 (Day 3- 01:00)

Sleep/Wake: Ugh.. tough to get myself out of bed. Alarm woke me up without problems, except my thought was to hit the snooze. I ended up laying in bed another 5 minutes which was dangerous. There's no reason for this. Just GET UP! I know I dreamt, but don't remember anything about it.

Exercise: I knew I NEEDED this quick to get my heart rate up and get me out of that "want more sleep" state... finally got up and did it.

Food: I knew I also needed THIS quick... to give my stomach something to do, and give me an energy boost. (01:45) juice, grapes, mixed nuts, 12 grain bread, Optimum Zen cereal (dry)

Activities:
  • organizing living room shelves (I need something active.. not sitting)

    UPDATE (03:50): I feel very tired, the last hour has not been very productive and I found myself moving slower and spending a lot of time just looking around not being sure where I wanted to put stuff. I am pretty sure the next cycle (4am) is going to be even worse -- getting up and being drawn back to bed.
  • No comments: