Monday, January 16, 2006

cycle #0009 (Day 2- 15:00)

Sleep/Wake: Alarm woke me up, no problems. Don't remember any dreams, but think I probably did. I feel pretty refreshed. The eyes are feeling a little less tired, but I can tell my body still would prefer more sleep.

Exercise: same as usual.

Food: (15:55) fruit juice, half can of kidney beans, small slice of left over quesadilla from the weekend, a few baby carrots and a couple grapes. -- Later some mixed nuts, grapes, carrots, juice

Activities:
  • Hanging new fabric over shelves in living room.
  • Email, visit regular sites

    UPDATE (17:31): Been keeping rather busy/active hanging this fabric, and still feel pretty good, so gonna push out another hour before the nap. (18:40) Started to get pretty tired the last part of this hour. Look forward to the nap.
  • No comments: