Tuesday, January 17, 2006

cycle #0014 (Day 3- 10:00)

Sleep/Wake: You might notice the extra time jump from last cycle. I let my body catch up on sleep and wake up normally. Some people regularly implement a few hours of "Core Sleep" in their plan. I have not done that up until now, and would prefer not to, but I'm not totally opposed to the idea if it turns out there are sleep benifits or it's just something my body is going to require. However, I think I'd like to limit them to about 90 minutes if possible and see if it means I can cut out some of the daily naps. I'm going to continue to try and do without. We'll see.

Exercise: My calves are getting a little sore from doing 100 jumping jacks every 4 hours. Not something I'm use to, and possibly not getting enough protien. Maybe I'll try to limit exercise to night time cycles since it DOES help in getting/keeping me awake.

Food: (10:30) half container cottage cheese with added protien power.

Activities:
  • Biz email, invoices, follow-ups, etc
  • Personal/social email, regular sites, etc.
  • No comments: