Monday, January 16, 2006

cycle #0007 (Day 2- 09:00)

Sleep/Wake: I think goal has been achieved. Fell asleep fairly quickly, probably in less than 6 min. and started dreaming right away. There was some weird noise coming from the speaker which woke me up 13 minutes in to my sleep, but I was already dreaming. It took me a couple minutes to figure out what that sound was and stop it. I got back in bed, but don't think I was able to actually get any more sleep. However, it doesn't seem to matter. I feel a little better than I did waking last cycle. It's probably due mostly to the fact it's daylight now, we'll see.

Exercise: 5 min of jumping jacks, pushups, situps (really seems to help get the heart rate up which fully wakes me up)

Food: (09:35) a few grapes, a couple handfuls of dry cereal (Optimum Zen), and grapefruit juice. (10:30) Had my oatmeal and vitamins.

Activities:
  • More house cleaning
  • Visiting regular websites

    UPDATE (11:50): Even though the cycle started off better than any other, I still found myself pretty tired this last hour. Hopefully I'll catch up on my REM soon.
  • No comments: