Monday, January 16, 2006

cycle #0008 (Day 2- 12:00)

Sleep/Wake: Phone rang 3 minutes in to my time for sleep. I was just falling to sleep. I was amazed when I saw it was only 3 minutes in to it. It seemed like I was around 6+ minutes in to it. I didn't take the call, but it still messed me up from getting settled back in for at least 15 more minutes. Can't remember a dream this time, but who knows. I feel pretty much as I did last cycle.

Exercise: same as before

Food: grapes, celery, olives, grapefruit juice. This is certainly not my normal diet, but I haven't felt like cooking anything yet. Perhaps tonight.

Activities:
  • Going shopping for house stuff. I should be fine for driving.. at least until 14:00.

    UPDATE (14:45): Just got back from shopping. Driving was not a problem at all. I seem perfectly fine except it feels like I'm up past my bed time, and time for sleep. Again this feeling really only kicked in the last hour. I think being out and about made it easier... I could probably go another hour if I wanted to push it, but I'm sticking to my goal of trying to quickly give my body many chances to learn to get to REM in 30 min... not deprive myself of sleep. night night.
  • No comments: