Tuesday, January 17, 2006

cycle #0016 (Day 3- 16:00)

Sleep/Wake: woke up a few min early on my own. had dream, but don't remeber it.

Food: (17:30) a bunch of various things from Ryan's Buffet. various veggies, meatloaf, turkey, etc.

Activities:
  • Wayne is picking me up for a Ruby on Rails meeting. Must shower, more typing soon.. this will be very interesting, since we are going to try to do dinner first, and the meeting starts at 7pm (which is my next nap time), so I'll be pretty late for it... maybe I'll try to nap from 6:40-7, and turn the blessings of polynaps short sleep requirements in to my advantage rather than disadvantage :)

    UPDATE (21:29) Didn't end up napping around 7pm, so going to do it now. Don't feel too overly tired, but could use sleep.
    back at 22:00
  • No comments: