Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)

Today was indeed pretty good!
I got up a bit early, and got right to my run:

9:15:00 start
9:24:22 1st mile (9:22) - stage2 breathing
9:33:25 2nd mile (9:03) - stage2/3 breathing
9:43:18 3rd mile (9:53) - walk/jog (mostly jog)

I managed to get a handle on my breathing during that second mile a bit more. After the first 1/4 mile (uphill) I was able to slow my breathing back down to stage2 for 1/2 mile.. before the final 1/4 mile uphill again. I am starting to get the feeling that it my breathing needs to be in check before I will be able to run the entire third mile.

The temperature at this time of day was 85F... I didn't check the humidity, but it didn't seem too bad, which probably helped a bit also.

As a side note (for now), I've done a LOT of reading about the health benifits of apple cider vinegar (AVG) and am going to start trying to get about 1/4 - 1/2 cup a day (taken with water, salads, juice, etc). I'd suggest reading: Home Remedies To Lose Weight. It's mostly about weight loss, which I don't think I need, exept for these love handles I STILL have not shrunk after 2 months of running. Many other health benifits are listed too, and seems like something ELSE I should experiment with. :)

Anyway, it's suppse to work FAST, so if I see such results I might break the vinegar experiment off in to it's own topic.... we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I really like this blog. great post keep up the good work. I have bookmarked your site.