Tuesday, September 19, 2006

slow (re)start

I can hardly believe how long my leg muscle has been giving me trouble!
I didn't really feel I could run on it even today, but I NEED to keep getting out for some sun and exercise, so I decided to walk it as fast as possible. I ended up walking the first two miles, and then tried to jog the third mile...

14:07:00 start
14:20:24 1st mile (13:24) - fast walking only
14:33:30 2nd mile (13:06) - fast walking only
14:45:43 3rd mile (??:??) - talk / jog

WeatherUnderground reports temp is 85F with 43% humidity. Felt pretty good, nice breeze

I DID jog the entire last mile, but right after the 2nd mile, I stopped to talk to someone for a couple minutes, so not sure exactly how long I was talking and how long the last mile took. I will ALSO say that as I was finishing up that last mile, I was REALLY getting out of breath! I'm sure it has to do with all the time I've been down.. so it's very good I'm going to start getting back out there NOW.

I still don't feel my leg is fully healed... I did feel a LITTLE something over the last day or two. We'll see how things go tomorrow.

As for the vinegar.... I've been taking one "dose" on the average of every other day... not as faithfully as I have been wanting :(

No comments: