Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm baaaack!

So, today I decided to see how close I was to where I left off before the injury...
Whoa! Seems like I'm back to normal (pretty much):

14:10:00 start
14:19:01 1st mile (9:01) - stage 1 and stage 2 breathing
14:28:02 2nd mile (9:01) - stage 2 and stage 3 breathing
14:39:02 3rd mile (11:00) - walk/jog combo (didn't wanna push it)

WeatherUnderground reports temp is 81.3F with 33% humidity. nice and cool...
MY gauge shows 49% humidity.

Less "cramps" today.. in fact, only light discomfort in the same area below my ribs that I had yesterday. Lungs/breathing seemed a bit tough nearing the end of the 2nd mile. I was more worried about my leg, and felt like it could give me problems at any step, but it turned out fine.

A friend at work gave me some advice for sprinting to help get rid of a little extra flab around my mid section, so I want to try it a couple days this week.

No comments: