Friday, July 14, 2006

route map !

Started my run at 10:26am
Got to my 2 mile mark at 10:46am, right on time again.
Continued the last mile with a combination of walk/jog and
finished at 10:57:58 !
So, I did shave off a few seconds time from yesterday.
The high temp for today was suppose to get up to 97F,
guess I should start checking what it is the exact time of my run.
I sure was sweatin' like a pig for about 45 min after.

Here is a cool map link for my jogging route:
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=276763
jogging route

WOW! I just noticed that my mile markers are a little
different (longer) than that route site shows. I guess I've
been just a little faster than I thought, but only by 30-90
seconds, so I'm just going to ignore that and stay on the
conservative side of my estimates.

I'd be MUCH happier doing the race a little faster than
expected, than to not meet my projected goal.

No comments: