Wednesday, March 21, 2007

jogging 2 miles

My legs were pretty sore Tuesday, after the first 3 miles of non-stop jogging since last year, so I skipped that day. Today the legs are still a bit sore, but good enough, i suppose. I didn't want to push it, so only did the first 2 miles jogging without stopping, and then finished the last mile walking only.

16:00:00 start
16:10:25 1st mile (10:25) - started VERY slowly, as Darrell suggested
16:20:30 2nd mile (10:05) - right on target with my normal 2-mile time
16:34:20 3rd mile (13:50) - (walk only) a little longer than I had wanted!

Temp: (didn't check) - (WeatherUnderground)
Humidity: (didn't check)
... overall it seemed like a nice day. Maybe not as hot (or humid) as Monday was

I'm a bit dissappointed to see the overall time quite a bit slower for today. My legs were certainly feeling it after the first mile.... still fairly sore from Monday's non-stop, and near the end of the second mile there is a rather large hill, which almost got me walking at that point. I didn't want to push it, though, so it's probably for the best. At least I'm doing the first 2 miles non-stop, which is probably where I should be anyway, so I'll even call this "overall progress" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.